Our Careers Our Mission
For over 30 years SEAKR Engineering has been a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Recognized as an industry leader with an impeccable record of no on-orbit failures, SEAKR supports a wide range of programs in partnership with major aerospace companies. Our engineers are involved in the full cycle of product development, including design, manufacturing, and test. Our operations benefit from state-of-the-art business systems providing efficient integration of people, process and technology.
At SEAKR Engineering, we challenge the limits of possibility every day as we disrupt the resting place of the stars. We build communication pathways that connect the world. Our engineering and systems keep our troops safe. We bring imagery of the heavens to earth, one pixel at a time.
At SEAKR, we look for people who take pride in their work and like to push the boundaries of technology. Join us on our mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR’s Main Campus is in Centennial, Colorado
It consists of four buildings backed by beautiful Cherry Creek State Park
With a 100% on-orbit success rate, we hire highly intelligent, intellectually curious, motived, innovative and collaborative individuals in ALL areas of our business.
We look for the best, and in return, afford an engaging work culture balanced with the merits of our Colorado home. With many of our employees, having been at SEAKR for over a decade or more, our culture and benefits are legacy to what makes SEAKR unique.
At SEAKR, we believe strongly in balancing active brains with a healthy lifestyle—we want our employees to take time to renew their thinking—it is at the core, imperative to our years of success. We deeply value our people, and as a Colorado aerospace company, are proud to offer financial, educational, and recreational benefits unique and above par with the best companies around!
Location, Location, Location, we love our location and think you will too. With offices situated next to Cherry Creek State Park and Boulder County, we have immediate access to miles of trails for biking, running and walking. Additionally, we are in close proximity to some of the best neighborhoods, school districts, shopping, restaurants, cultural arts, and craft breweries in Greater Denver. With the Rocky Mountains as our backdrop, we are just minutes away from skiing, snowboarding, and other year-round mountain activities too!
Interested in learning more? Take a glimpse:
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (including week off at year end)
- Compensated Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid FMLA Leave
- Short AND Long-Term Disability
- Team-building Events
- Community: Annual Firm sponsored Running/Walk Race to support our non-profit SEAKR Foundation.
- Celebrations of our Project’s Success
- Company viewing of when our systems launch—yeah, we still get excited!
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 529 College Savings Plan (Voluntary)
- Voluntary Group Plans (Supplemental Life and Disability)
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Weight Room
- Locker Room with Showers
- Interest Groups: YOGA, Sand Volleyball, Arts & Crafts, Running, Golf, Cycling, Hiking, Skiing, Music, and Foosball to name a few. Got an interest?-we probably know someone who shares your point of view!
- Every other year 4th of July Celebration—with our own fireworks show!